Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP)
Ecobank Nigeria Limited
• 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
• International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
• A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
• Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who are we looking for?
• Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
• Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
• First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
• MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
• Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
• Commitment to career in Financial Services
• Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
• Relationship Management skills
• Analytical and Negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
• Self-driven and result-oriented
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Customer Service skills
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
• Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
• Reward and recognition
• Empowerment and accountability
• Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
• Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
• Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
How To Apply
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a drop down box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Application closes on the 4th of June, 2018.