Carroll University is a college located in Waukesha in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Established in 1846, Carroll was Wisconsin’s first four-year institution of higher learning.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The recipient of the MacAllister Scholarship will receive a full-tuition benefit each year for four years. This benefit, in combination with any state or federal grants the recipient is eligible for, cannot exceed the cost of tuition. The recipient is not eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants. Finalists (excluding the recipient) will be awarded a $1,000 per year Excellence Award in addition to the merit scholarship.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to citizens or permanent residents of the USA.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten to twelve finalists will be selected by the scholarship committee for a mandatory on-campus interview.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to citizens or permanent residents of the USA.
- Entrance Requirements:
The applicant must be a high school senior who has been accepted to Carroll University as a full-time student for fall 2019.
The recipient of the MacAllister Scholarship must maintain a 3.0 GPA in all accredited courses.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies